Sunday, September 4, 2011

Quinn Loves Rock'n'Roll

Quinn loves music. He loves listening to music, dancing to music, singing and playing instruments. He seems especially drawn to rock'n'roll. He loves to rock out on the air guitar and often makes up songs. He makes up songs about anything and everything. One such song went something like this: I'm all alone. I'm all alone in the ocean. An alligator took my momma's necklace. Then there was the shish kabob song where he just sang shish kabob. He even counts down: 1, 2, 3...hit it! If he is holding drum sticks he will hit those together. I'm kind of tempted to get the kid drum lessons. Call me crazy! Quinn loves to say "cool dude" and "you rock!". It is seriously adorable.  I love the free spirit with which he dances, sings, rocks out and expresses himself. I will be heartbroken when he grows up and sensors is joy.

video from 9/4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment